Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Almost There



After being sick with a head cold for two days, yesterday I was able to resume painting the bathroom. Simon and Lillian helped on the lower half of the wall. It was little crazy since this is a very small bathroom. I really-really-really like the color and am so pleased at how it turned out. Today, I am off to paint the playroom. I have decided to paint it a sunflower yellow. A very happy and warm color. I also am experimenting with painting the mantel various dark colors to complement the yellow. I like white trim, however, the mantel needs special treatment. I'm going to post a picture of the bathroom. All that needs to be done is painting the baseboards.

Only 3 days left until my children come home so I need to hurry hurry hurry:)

God Bless!

No comments: