Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Designs and a Rare Find


I have been so busy that I haven't finished decorating for Christmas. At least this year we remembered to cut the price tag off of the tree. Last year while taking down the decorations we noticed that the price tag was one of the ornaments. I've been working on some new designs, one of my favorites being the Shadowbox Garden necklace(shown above). It is made from a vintage watch case left over from when I make my Shadows of Time necklaces. I would like to make these using many different colors of flowers, however the ivory is my favorite.

I also came across a beautiful enameled button. It just so happened as I was digging through my box of goodies, many given to me by people who want to clean out their jewelry boxes(thank you!!Thank you!!!) , that I came across a beautiful silver orphaned filigree earring. I believe that it is sterling. The beautiful button fit the earring perfect. I so want to keep this one for myself, but I don't have many outfits with these colors. I just can't bring myself to buy an outfit to match the accessory- too much work on my part just to look good. Oh well, someone is going to have a treasured and collectible piece of jewelry.

Thanks for taking the time to stop in and read my rambling about jewelry and life.
God bless!

4 comments:

Youniquely Chic said...

Your creations are truly beautiful! Very unique and timeless!

Happy Holidays!
Tara

Argentia Krystofel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timeless Trinkets said...

Thank you, Tara!!!
Marcella

Eruaphadion said...

It's amazing what you make ordinary old things into.