Saturday, December 3, 2016

New Item- Bookmarks!


It's been about 3 years since I have blogged any about my shop. I have had a lot of health issues that have kept me from making much jewelry. I have degenerating discs in my upper back that pinch nerves that lead to my left hand. Some days I cannot grasp very well with my left hand. Sadly my most beloved designs, those that I bead require the use of both hands. However, the book marks don't and are a welcome to my button loving self. It's something I can make that doesn't require a lot of manual dexterity. Today while looking back over my post I was a bit surprised by some of the designs I had forgotten I had made. Hopefully, I can start back to blogging and post at least once a week. I'm now making bookmarks featuring antique buttons!  




No comments: